Become part of a rapidly growing startup with unlimited growth potential and meaningful opportunities to help steer the company’s technical direction and strategy.
If you are passionate about technology, enjoy working in a supportive team-centered environment, and think a workplace should be awesome, creative, and challenging, Insiten is the place for you.
We embrace diversity and believe different backgrounds and viewpoints result in better outcomes, solutions, and deliverables.
We consider people to be our most valuable resource and make it a priority to invest in your future and encourage and reward innovation.
High-five team members enjoy competitive benefits and abundant opportunities for professional development and a healthy life/work balance.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Bonus program paid out every 6 months
- Unlimited PTO policy and generous holiday schedule
- 401K plan with company matching
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Expert tailored mentorship
- 1 week of conference attendance per year
- Peer-led lunch and learns
- Comprehensive code reviews and feedback
- Catered lunches
- Team-building events, outings, and hackathons
- State-of-the-art workspace and hardware
- Strong focus on community service and volunteering
- Healthy snacks and free beer
Insiten is located within the hub of the thriving technology culture in the Peachtree Corners’ Prototype Prime startup incubator, which is run in partnership with Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center.
The spacious, light-filled, industrial-chic space features state-of-the-art collaborative work spaces, labs, conference, and break rooms. Gigantic, dynamic murals by a world-class graffiti artist suffuse the space with a playful ambience.
“Insiten has a creative and inclusive culture and a diverse group of talented developers. We are all on an exciting journey as we continue to grow the company and its brand.”
“It’s incredibly stimulating to be surrounded by amazingly talented and smart people who are committed to excellence and constantly challenging themselves.”
“Everything is given a great deal of thought, down to the healthy daily snacks, which have had a positive impact on making my day-to-day work experience satisfying and enjoyable.”
©2018 Insiten, Inc.